Sunday, October 23, 2016

HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween is coming up and I am so excited. I got my costume yesterday. Sadly, this year I'm not going to any Halloween parties, but at least I'm still going trick or treating. I can't wait to get candy because my mom got a new job. Ok, I understand that what I just said didn't make any sense, but let me explain. When my mom worked at her old job, they had this thing where you give candy to the kids in the hospital that can't go trick-or-treating. Now, I did feel good that I was helping those kids out, but I had hundreds of pieces of candy and my mom only left me 10. This year will be different.

                                                 Can you guess what I am?





                      I am a bad girl from the 60s. Cool huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment