Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Puppy I've Been Dying For!!!

Image result for golden retriever puppies         Has anyone ever wanted a puppy so bad and asked their parents if they could get one? Well, I know I have and I will bet that most parents do say no or you're not responsible enough. Well, surprisingly my parents understood how much I wanted it and thought that I am responsible enough. In other words, they said yes!!!
          I don't know about any of you ,but my dream is to go with my mom or dad to a puppy store ( or whatever you call them) and then, see the puppy that I want. I want to glance into its eyes and say " This is my puppy." I also want to name it. If I could do this, I would be the happiest person on planet Earth. Sadly, I have and older brother and a younger sister who love puppies just as much as I do.So, there is no way they would let me pick or name the puppy. I'll have to deal the truth. At least I'm getting one, right? Wrong!!!
           My family and I currently live in a renting home. My Aunt Koolaid is the landlord. Some people may think that this is an advantage, but it's not. She is mean to me and my siblings all the time. My dad told me that if I asked her and she allowed me, I could have my very own puppy. So, with joy, I ran down the stairs ready to convince her to let me get a puppy. So, I went down and I asked " Aunt Koolaid, daddy said that he would get me a puppy if you allowed me to. So, can I please have a puppy?" The response made me very upset. "No." I asked, " Why not?". Now, I know that she lives right under us and she doesn't want to hear a puppy running all the time ,but she's not even there 90% of the time. She's always at her daughter's house. But, the next thing she said made me very upset "Because I don't want you to be happy". At, this point I decided that I wasn't going to stay down there any longer so, I ran upstairs.
            My dad told me that he would talk to her about what she said ,but he wasn't going to try to convince her. Though, he told me that soon we will be moving and when we do, ( in 2 years ) we will get a dog. My dad also said that if I raise $500 in those 2 years and give them to him ( so he could pay for the puppy), I could pick out the puppy and name it. Not only that ,but the puppy will be all mine. Now, I am excited. Only, two years left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment